I’ve seen quite a few blog posts about 101 things to do in 1,001 or a set number of days. While I won’t quite be 30 by then (that’s in 1,320 days), I decided to make a bucket list to make sure I end my twenties with a bang. From time to time, I’ll update this post just to make sure I’m pacing okay. It won’t be filled in order, but hopefully they will all get filled. If you’re interested in doing a 101 in 1,001 list yourself, keep me posted in the comments! I’d love to hear what you have going on.
1. Write an ebook.
2. Have drinks and/or dinner in Reunion Tower.
3. Watch Golden Girls, in order, completely.
4. Spray paint my toy dinosaurs gold.
5. Finish crocheting a blanket.
6. Carve a pumpkin.
7. Read a piece of classic literature I haven’t read before.
8. Light a fireplace.
9. Throw a dinner party.
10. Try an aerial yoga class.
11. Attempt a souffle.
12. Overnight babysit a child. (lol)
13. Will Ferrell movie marathon.
14. Run a 5K.
15. Try being vegetarian for at least a month.
16. Go camping. (or glamping.)
17. Sell something on etsy.
18. Read the Bible in entirety.
19. Photograph a wedding.
20. Go a week without mentioning Beyoncé, maybe.
21. Volunteer in an organization that serves homeless people.
22. Bake a rum cake.
23. Go to Oklahoma. (Not sure what I’ll do there, but it’s right up north!)
24. Paint something. (Who wants to go to Painting with a Twist?)
25. Record a podcast.
26. Hem a pair of jeans (I bought this Singer for a reason!).
27. Sew something wearable (I bought this Singer for a reason!).
28. Send a friend an encouraging note, once a week, for a year.
29. Apply to go on Wheel of Fortune.
30. Revisit Brussel Sprouts. (Shoutout to Tom’s Urban in Vegas! Crispy Brussell Sprouts, nom nom nom.)
31. Attend a cooking class.
32. Make beignets.
33. Go to New Orleans for Essence Festival or Mardi Gras.
34. Attend a massage class.
35. Make my own mineral eyeshadow.
36. Bake a pot pie.
37. Don’t eat out for a month.
38. Write every day for a month.
39. Host an Oscars watch party.
40. Turn/Hodge Podge a photo into a canvas.
41. Pay for a drink for someone behind me in line.
42. See a musical.
43. Visit my best friend, in Illinois.
44. Bake a cake, from scratch.
45. Go to an orchard and pick my own fruit.
46. Visit a brewery.
47. Design and send Christmas cards.
48. Create a door wreath.
49. Spring clean.
50. Go to Nigeria.
51. Go to Cowboys game.
52. Go to a Mavericks game (again).
53. Go to a Rangers game.
54. Go ice skating in the Galleria.
55. Grow an herb. (Probably dill.)
56. Watch Breaking Bad on Netflix.
57. Write 10 love notes.
58. Go for a week without hitting the snooze button.
59. Finish applying for seminary.
60. Work out 3-4 times a week for at least a month.
61. Do at least 5 crafts from Pinterest.
62. Take a photography class, whether it’s online or a workshop.
63. Drink 8 glasses of water/day for at least a week.
64. Read a book about women in business.
65. Make chin chin.
66. Go 24 hours without my phone.
67. Raise money to buy an animal for heifer international.
68. Hang out in Fort Worth for a day.
69. Ride a ferris wheel.
70. Attempt Cal 3, again.
71. Create an additional revenue flow.
72. Visit Dallas farmer’s market.
73. Call or text a sibling a day, each week, for a month.
74. Do the Walk for Diabetes, raise money, form a team.
75. Go to a ballet.
76. See a screenplay.
77. Come up with 101 things. (That should’ve been much earlier, huh?)
78. Write a LinkedIn article.
79. Have a technology free date.
80. Host a brunch. Dallas Bloggers Who Brunch! April 18, 2015.
81. Go on a picnic.
82. Take a fitness class with friends.
83. Complete all three levels of Jillian Michael’s 30 day shred.
84. Host a blogger event. See number 80.
85. Write a letter to my nieces.
86. Write a letter to my nephews.
87. Make a photo book of my India trip.
88. Read and finish 5 books about faith.
89. Tell a different person I love them, every day, for a month.
90. Finish an instagram photo challenge
91. Read three autobiographies.
92. Watch 3 (Non Marvel) action movies.
93. Give social media services to a non-profit organization.
94. Market and put on a photography mini session day.
95. Have a completely free date day.
96. Go to a museum with friends.
97. Attend an art show. May 1, 2015.
98. Get (and keep!) a HbA1c of 7.
99. Play monopoly until the end.
100. Go on a girls’ trip with my sisters and mom.
101.Put $10 into savings for every goal accomplished.